LEGO is one of the biggest toy companies around the globe, and has created billions of Lego pieces worldwide since its original debut. If you’re a fan of LEGO and enjoy putting LEGO projects together, you have likely experienced losing pieces of a set at one point or another.
If you judi slot online are missing LEGO pieces for a current project you are building or for an older LEGO set you have purchased, you can purchase missing pieces if you are aware of the pieces you need.
Ordering replacement LEGO pieces
If you have an official LEGO set and you are missing LEGO pieces or you have misplaced them yourself, you can search for and order missing bricks directly from the official LEGO website.
Once you are on the official LEGO website, you can search for the specific LEGO set in which you are missing pieces to find the bricks you need to order.
How to search for replacement LEGO pieces?
Once you are on the official customer service website for LEGO, you can search for LEGO pieces you are missing by using the name of the actual set you own, the set number, the theme of the set, and any other factors that may be relevant to the set itself. It is best to search for a LEGO set part replacement by using the exact set name or set number to avoid finding the wrong set of replacement pieces and bricks.
Is it possible to buy individual pieces of LEGO?
Yes. You judi slot online jackpot terbesar can buy individual LEGO bricks for just about any set that is currently available on the market. Searching for individual pieces of LEGO can be done using the official LEGO website as well as various toy collecting sites and online communities. Searching for individual LEGO pieces is possible by color, design ID, element ID, and other search terms that are relevant to the piece(s) and set(s) you are interested in.
How do I order missing replacement LEGOs that never arrived in my set or kit?
From time to time, a LEGO kit you purchase may be incomplete or may be missing a brick or a few LEGOs that you need in order to complete it. If this is the case, you can also use the official LEGO.com website to order replacement or missing bricks. Once you are on the official Bricks and Pieces section of the LEGO.com website, you can select “Missing” bricks to submit a report regarding your missing LEGOs.
How do I submit a report on missing LEGO bricks using the LEGO website?
Head to the official LEGO.com website. Ensure that you are using the official LEGO website and not a third-party service that assists in finding missing LEGO bricks and pieces. Once you have accessed the LEGO website, navigate to the Bricks & Pieces section of the site. From this section of the LEGO site, you will be asked to choose between three options: Missing Bricks, Broken Bricks, and Buy Bricks.
Select https://www.forestvillagewoodlake.com/ Missing Bricks and allow the following page to load. You will be prompted to enter your age as well as the country you reside in. Provide LEGO with accurate information to process your request as quickly as possible.
You will be prompted to complete additional steps, including:
- Enter set number: Enter the set number of the LEGO kit you are missing bricks from, if applicable. Most LEGO set numbers contain anywhere from 4 to 7 digits in total.
- Choose brick: You will need to choose the type of brick that is missing or that requires a replacement of your set from the available bricks that appear based on the set number you enter. Choose the brick(s) that are missing from your set.
- Enter address: You will be asked to enter a shipping address for your missing LEGO pieces and replacement parts.
- Confirm: You will be prompted to confirm that you are requesting missing LEGO pieces for your identified set.
- Check summary: Review your request and confirm your replacement order. Allow anywhere from 2-8 weeks for your LEGO replacement bricks to be delivered.